Thursday, November 8, 2012

Almost the End of the Semester

The end of the semester is drawing nearer, and this week and next week seems to be time everything happens. So I have been trying to get things done, I am also feeling a little under the weather, which isn't helping. So This week, I'm only updating what's new with my life instead of my artwork.

I went to my former professor's reception for a solo exhibit she had, and it was a great series of work.
She doesn't have her newest on the website, but the work she has is still amazing. I don't know exactly what it is, but I feel a connection between my work (or where I want my work to be), and hopefully, by the time I receive my MFA, I can be closer to creating works of art at her level that's still unique to me...

www.goldenapplestudio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment